Pain treatment: It's all we do
Our physicians are nationally recognized leaders in the field.
- Bradley D. Vilims, MD, DABPM, is a nationally known, fellowship trained and board-certified interventional pain management physician. He specializes in the newest procedures and offers a full continuum of pain management options available on an outpatient basis.
- Haley A. Burke, MD is board-certified and fellowship trained in Interventional Pain Medicine. Her research includes topics such as spinal cord stimulation, splanchnic plexus neurolysis, and investigational imaging of migraine with aura, for which she has presented nationally.
Pain treatment: What you should know
- Chronic vs. acute back pain.
How to recognize and understand the differences. More
- Diagnosis isn't everything; it's the only thing. The diagnosis is the cornerstone of excellent treatment. Injections can aid in diagnosis. More
- The Symptoms
How to recognize a serious medical condition and how to respond.
Advanced interventional pain management services
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks
A diagnostic and therapeutic injection procedure. More
- Sympathetic Nerve Blocks
Pain reduction and diagnostic information for chronic pain conditions. More
- Facet Blocks
Temporarily shuts off pain impulses from the facet joint. More
Click here to view our library of animations. These animations make the latest pain treatments easy to understand and visualize. More